Monday, June 26, 2006

The Newest Members of "The Fabulous Ring Tones"


The WINBC BBQ, which John mentioned earlier, was off-the-hook; largely due to the soothing sounds from the Nokia house band, The Fabulous Ring Tones.

Caroline Lewko, President and Founder of WINBC, was a gracious hostess, and to make the MoPR crew feel right at home in Canada she invited us to take the stage with the house band.

Not being particularly musically-inclined myself, I opted for the cowbell (Who could use a little more cowbell right about now?) And while I'm no Gene Frenkle I gave that cowbell the 'ol college try.


Despite my cowbelling, I was by no means the center of attention up there... That honor has to go to Sidline, who took hold of the bongos for two riveting songs and never looked back.

Here is the master in action.

We came, we saw, we rocked the house.

Actually, it's a good thing we are such excellent PR pros - because we have no future in the real rock-and-roll business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home